Soundlife was a 12 week project working with a small group of older people who have been identified as having low level depression and/or anxiety conditions in Torbay. We used a wide variety of creative radio storytelling activities in different locations across Torbay.
The key aims for Soundlife are to:
- Reduced stress/anxiety/depression as a result of the 12 week intervention programme
- Reduced social isolation and improved social connection
- Improved confidence to meet new people and explore creative opportunities
- Improved activation and self-management of physical and mental health conditions
- Improved overall sense of wellbeing
Torbay Culture Board, Torbay and South Devon Clinical Commissioning Group